Saturday, March 17, 2007

HERE IT IS...

Well... I told you guys this was coming so heres the interview with Nick Ponterio that we promised.




How long have you worked for Nation?


I've worked at nation since day one . I usta work at circles bike and skate witch is what it was befor hand.


What brings you back?

I dont really know how it happend but i knew there was going to be a day when me an joe were gona be the only dudes at nation.Joe is an awsome person to work with, im psyched me and him are running the show. Mike was nice enouf to give me my job back and this time around its gonna be way better

What do you think you bring to the table running things at the shop?

I think i have alot to offer i always cared about that place more then anyone else. I call that place home, i hope to make it a big thing again. I know that ive cared about that place more then anyone. Even when i wasent working there i would clean the place. The sloppy shit that would go down in there is over. It got wild in there at times and it did nothing but destroy the place, but im not going to let it get like that agin.

Any plans for changes now that your back in the game?

I want to make alot of new shirts for the team. I want to make new stickers, if there is anything i love more then my bike its stickers. I plan to work on the blog alot and to make the shop have as many kids in it as i can. I also plan to order what you want, not just what i want. I know what kids want when they come into the shop looking for parts, so ordering stuff is something im going to put alot of time into. If kids are smart they will keep up with reading the blog because i plan to post alot of things where kids can win some free stuff like stickers shirts tubes and other things to come. I've bin cleaning up the shop lately, this week its a little messy im not gona name any names but i know why it looked the way it did.

What do you think the future for Nation BMX looks like?

I cant really say but i hope good, if mike is open to all the work i plan to put into it then it should be real good. I have such high hopes for that shop man so hopefully i can put my ideas out the way i want to.

Is Mike really as big a dick as everyone says he is?

hahah Anyone that would say that does not know who he is.
He is the only person i know that wasent all about making money, all he wants is for the shop to do good. Mike is one of my bestfriend and ive worked for him for a few years and i wouldnt change it for anything....thanks for everything mike


p.s
once this is posted if you come into the shop saying you saw this on the blog ... an spend more then $25 bucks ill hook you up with some stuff